Publications and Presentations
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 presentations.
- Brody, J., Gray, J., and Janssen, S. Breast Cancer and the Environment: State of the Evidence 2017 and Directions for Future Research. Collaborative on Health and the Environment. October 10, 2017 webinar recording
- Helm, J. Inside Detox Me: A New Mobile App from Silent Spring Institute. Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition. March 29, 2016. webinar recording
- Schaider, L. Septic systems as sources of pharmaceuticals, fluorinated chemicals, and other emerging contaminants in private wells on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. CDC Private Well Community of Practice Webinar. March 16, 2016. webinar recording
- Schaider, L. Fluorinated Chemicals in Consumer Products and Drinking Water: Health Concerns and Tips to Reduce Your Exposure. Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition. February 25, 2016. webinar recording
- Rudel, R., Kripke M.L., and Yaswen, P. Predicting Toxicity: Silent Spring Institute's High-throughput Screens for Chemicals Related to Breast Cancer. Collaborative on Health and the Environment. November 12, 2015. slides and recording